Nov 2, 2011

Replay: Lee Kai-Fu totally looks like...

I came across an article on Kai-Fu Lee presenting on something this week in Beijing, and I just had to re-post something that I still find hilarious. Whenever I see Kai-Fu Lee's picture, I can't stop thinking of my creative post.

The re-edited post, for your re-reading pleasure:

I had a few yuks recently from an email forward that came from this site, about celebrities that resemble animals, cartoons, and other stuff. Here are a couple good ones:



Lee Kai-Fu, a former exec at Google China, totally looks like...



... Droopy dog!

I think it's the slacky, hanging cheeks and the big round cartoon eyes that seal the deal here. If someone on that web site wants to use my material, go for it, just give me the credit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home