Sep 9, 2007

Butterflies

I often take the Beijing light rail to and from work. This past week, I had seen this poster for a musical called "Butterflies", a few times already.



The first few times I walked by the poster, I couldn't figure out what was so fascinating about it, and then it hit me: he looks like Furio from the Sopranos. This Chinese guy could almost be his long lost brother.













If you don't know the Sopranos, this resemblance probably won't mean anything to you. Basically, Furio was Tony's ponytail-wearing bodyguard who was down for any kind of violence, and it made him one of the best Sopranos characters. Unfortunately, Furio disappeared back to Italy in season four and we never saw him since.

Finally, the comparison shot:








Pretty close, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home